- Originally built for Logan T. Wood, brother of Gar Wood
- Logan Wood was the quiet hero behind the scenes of his brother’s great business and racing success
- Logan Wood took on the responsibility of running and managing the daily operations of the Wood Hoist Company. He was a brilliant businessman, a tireless administrator, and a skilled negotiator, who expanded the business and turned it into a major manufacturing operation.
- History detailed in by the Gar Wood Society
- Originally priced at $4,700
- One of only 52 28-40 open cockpit produced for 1930
- Built at the Marysville, Michigan facility
- 200 HP Scripps Model 202 6-cylinder engine
- Heavy-bottom construction
- Known ownership history in the collections of Ted Valpey, William Smith and Roger Johnson
- Formerly named Zelda
- Extensive restoration completed by Lance Wilson of Runabout Restorations
- Sold with trailer
- A 10% buyer premium applies
Arrangements to purchase this vehicle can be made directly by contacting Mecum representative Rob Williams by phone or text at (262) 236-7705 or by email at email@example.com.